The following major improvements were made available in the previous release (220.127.116.1120):
- FFmpeg 6.0 update;
- Multi-preview performance refactoring;
- GPU pipeline performance refactoring;
- GPU pipeline interlace conversion fix;
- CPU usage and 4K file decoding improvements.
The full release notes can be found here.
The following tasks are in progress:
- BlackMagic ST2110;
- WebRTC update;
- Documentation refactoring.
- Investigation: NVIDIA SDI GPU direct-out;
- NVIDIA AV1 hardware support for encoding / decoding;
- DVB subtitles, encoding, and insertion from SDI or text sources.