Video SDK roadmap for Q2 2023
The following major improvements were made available in the previous release (220.127.116.1135):
- SCTE и HDR metadata fix.
- WebCapture high CPU usage fix.
- GPU pipeline NDI high CPU usage fix.
- Playlist to playlist transitions added.
- Playlist set network stream duration fix.
- CharGen OnEndOfClip event fix.
- GPU pipeline NVIDIA driver crash fix (gpu.copy_on_external_receive property added).
- Playlist stop in/out values are not valid fix.
- YouTube update, parser URL fix.
The full release notes can be found here.
The following tasks are in progress:
- FFmpeg updates to version 6.0.
- Stabilization performance refactoring changes.
- Migration from Intel Media SDK to Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library (oneVPL).
- BlackMagic ST2110.
- CG refactoring with multithreading support.
- Black Magic GPU direct out.