Video SDK roadmap for Q1 2023
The following major improvements were made available in the previous release (188.8.131.5217):
- No video signal memory leak fix.
- SCTE-104 triggers insertion fix.
- GPU pipeline stability and performance fix.
- CEF (HTML5 Overlay) updated to version 102.0.5005.0.
- Growing files playback (play while recording) feature low FPS problem fix.
- MPTS input stream reconnection fix.
- Preview performance refactoring (beta).
The full release notes can be found here.
The following tasks are in progress:
- Merging final preview refactoring into the main SDK source code.
- FFmpeg update to version 5.0.
- Frame planar (YV12/YV16) video formats support, performance improvements.
- Various stability improvements.
All performance refactoring changes will be stabilized. We will also work on CG refactoring with multithreading support.